Bristol Loft Conversion And Home Extension Specialist - EST 1963
C & A Johnson Ltd is a family run loft conversion and extension company who have been designing and constructing loft conversions and home extensions in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding area for over 54 years. We have built our reputation on our quality of work and customer satisfaction. Established in 1963, you can be assured we will have the experience and knowledge base to offer a professional and reliable service for any loft conversion or extension to your home.
Why choose C&A Johnson?
- A tailored design and build service from the outset with precise attention to detail.
- A turnkey service where everything including provisional design development, architectural drawings, and all administration works necessary to bring the project to fruition is provided as a complete in house service.
- Continuous project management from start to finish.
- Experienced qualified tradesmen producing high quality workmanship, all of which are directly employed by our company.
- Experienced registered heating and electrical contractors with full certification issued upon completion of works.
- All works passed in full compliance with building regulation requirements with certification produced upon completion of work.
Our customer care starts here
If you are considering a loft conversion or an extension to your home then C & A Johnson can guide you through the process from initial loft design to finished project. Our reputation has been built upon 54 years of customer care and over four decades of membership of the Federation of Master Builders and access to the "Build Assure" insurance backed warranty scheme, customers can feel secure when work is completed by C and A Johnson Ltd. We provide a ‘no obligation’ loft and extension design service where we will develop an initial design free of charge with a full specification in order to show you as clearly as possible the potential your project has. Our company works on a turnkey service where everything is completed in house from the initial consultation, through to the final completion of building works.