High Quality Loft Conversions
Bristol loft conversion specialist
C & A Johnson Ltd is a family run loft conversion and extension company who have been designing and constructing loft conversions and home extensions in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding area for over 56 years.
We have built our reputation on our quality of work and customer satisfaction.
Established in 1963, you can be assured we will have the experience and knowledge base to offer a professional and reliable service for any loft conversion or extension to your home.
want some advice?
Our customer care starts here
If you are considering a loft conversion or an extension to your home then C & A Johnson can guide you through the process from initial design to finished project (see below). Our reputation has been built upon over five decades of customer care and over four decades of membership of the Federation of Master Builders (view certificate of membership) and access to the “Build Assure” insurance backed warranty scheme, customers can feel secure when work is completed by C & A Johnson Ltd.
We provide a ‘no obligation’ loft and extension design service where we will develop an initial design free of charge with a full specification in order to show you as clearly as possible the potential your project has. Our company works on a turnkey service where everything is completed in house from the initial consultation, through to the final completion of building works.
You can reach us via the contact form or by calling us on 0117 965 9575.
We will ask you a few details about the property and what you are looking to achieve from the Loft Conversion.
We will then schedule an appointment for one of our directors of the company to visit you, discuss your requirements, and carry out a full detailed survey of the property.
Mr and Mrs Jones, Bromley Heath
C & A Johnson undertook a loft conversion for us in 2017. From first instruction to completion our experience was excellent.
During the design stage Simon explained everything clearly and advised on the best options for the space. During the build all of the team were professional and took great care to minimise the disruption and also to provide a high quality finish. This was supplemented by project management from Tyrone who provided regular site walk arounds, therefore allowing us to make key decisions on fittings etc in an informed way as we could see the build progressing.
We are very happy with the final outcome and would not hesitate in recommending C & A Johnson.
want to know how much?
Why choose C&A Johnson?
- A tailored design and build service from the outset with precise attention to detail.
- A turnkey service where everything including provisional design development, architectural drawings, and all administration works necessary to bring the project to fruition is provided as a complete in house service.
- Continuous project management from start to finish.
- Experienced qualified tradesmen producing high quality workmanship, all of which are directly employed by our company.
- Experienced registered heating and electrical contractors with full certification issued upon completion of works.
- All works passed in full compliance with building regulation requirements with certification produced upon completion of work.